Allow our fresh and inspiring venue to accommodate your Dulles meetings and events. Whether you are planning a seminar, meeting, training session or presentation, our distinctive spaces - from our grand ballroom and social banquet rooms to our exclusive boardroom - will exceed all of your expectations. When business is done, escape to our luxurious guest rooms, relax at our indoor pool, or venture out to experience Northern Virginia's many attractions.
At a Glance
Guest Rooms: 314
Total Meeting Space: Over 14,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 8,400 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 6%
Room Tax: 6%
View floor plans and capacity charts of our 10 flexible event and meeting spaces:
We feature small meeting venues like our Boardroom and Luray Classroom that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 16
- Boardroom with ergonomic chairs
- Spacious conference tables wired for AV and power cords
- State-of-the-art audio visual
- Wireless Internet access
- Green Meetings
Our 8,400 square-foot ballroom is an ideal setting for large meetings, memorable reunions, and elegant weddings.
Ideal Meeting Size: 350
- You are the only meeting in-house
- State-of-the-art teleconferencing capabilities
- Extensive lighting enhancements
- 12 break-out meeting options
- On-site Specialty Event Planners
- Ideal Meeting Size: 150
- A perfect setting for Spring, Summer or Fall
- Amphitheater-style area for wedding ceremonies by the pond
- Top Floor of parking garage for block party style cook-outs
- Ideal Meeting Size: up to 20
- Great for winter events
- Views of the northeastern skyline, the pond, and aircraft
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Our hotel is ideally located just one mile from Washington Dulles International Airport and just a short distance from many corporate offices, great restaurants, and shopping. Take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, local businesses and attractions, and Wiehle–Reston East Metro Station. When your Dulles meeting is done, venture out to experience the many things to do in Herndron, VA and Washington, D.C. attractions.
- Ballroom with easy automobile access
- Over 5,000 square feet of ballroom pre-function space
- Ballroom breaks down to 7 meeting rooms
- On-Site Event Planners that can create the perfect themed event
- In-house audio visual
- 24/7 business center
- Green Meetings
Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: Plated: $19 Buffet: $25
Lunch: Plated: $28 Buffet: $35
Dinner: Plated: $35 Buffet: $46
View our banquet and catering menus >>
Hotel Dining Options:
- Padella Restaurant: 120 person capacity
- Padella Lounge: 80 person capacity
- Padella Private Dining: 14 person capacity
- Dulles International Airport
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Air & Space Museum Parkway
- Reston Skatequest Ice Rink
- Silver Line's Wiehle-Reston East station
- Dulles Town Center
- Leesburg Premium Outlets
- One Loudoun
- Reston Town Center